Well it has been FOREVER since my last update. I have been super busy and stressed that I have neglected my blog.
Let me start off by saying that I have lost 32lbs since surgery on 01/19/11. That I am thankfull for but I am pissed off on the other hand. I was told that I will hit stalls, and I expected that, but I am not on a stall. I am on a hault. I am not losing weight. I will go 15+ days and not even lose a pound. I was doing so much better losing on my own before I really and regretting it at this very moment. But I cant have my stomach back, I will ALWAYS have to live with the know that I CANT over eat or I will get sick.
I am doing everything right. I get the right amount of protein, calories, and exercise and still nothing. I think I may have an issue with my thyroid or maybe my hormones. I am just looking for a solid reason as to why my body hates me.
I hate it back...
No comments:
Post a Comment