I woke up this morning about 11am and had every intention to spend the day out with my mom. I got up, brushed my teeth and took my vitamin and then BAM, it hit me like a Mac Truck! I felt like I got ran over. I started to get a little queezy, thankfully not to the point of vomiting (thank god). So I took my anti nausea med, liquid pain med and acid reducer and layed back down.
As I rolled over I realized It was 2:30 in the afternoon! Holly Molly I slept the whole day away. My mom was coming over in a bit to come get me to take me out to Walmart. I have not been able to eat some of the liquid product that I bought from my surgeons office to drink during the liquid stage. I had to break down and get some REAL RTD (ready to drink) protein shakes that I knew I liked and wanted to drink. I also picked up various kinds of cream soups.
I got home and fixed a can of cheddar cheese soup thinning it with skim milk for extra protein. My mom said that I would probably have half of what I made. So I sat down with about half of it in my bowl. Let me tell you it was the best tasting thing that have past these lips since surgery! I actually was able to eat half of the half. So essential a quarter of the soup. I saved the rest for another day.
Let me tell you today is the first day that I have felt restriction. It must be because the other liquid stuff was so thin that it didn't stay in my stomach. The soup did! And I am glad... I was starting to wonder if my stomach really was smaller because I felt no restriction.
All in all once I woke up from sleeping the day away I feel pretty good. Unfortunately protein has defeated me and there is no way I will be able to get the rest of the 60g left in since it is almost 8pm. Well tomorrow is another day. Yes, my hair will probably fall out. But at least there are some cute wigs out there! LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment